Our bespoke service is Intensive, Comprehensive & Confidential and can be tailored to suit your individual needs.
- Individual solo day course; Interview, Learner Preferences, Aptitudes & Multiple Intelligences Assessments, 2 hour Verbal Report & discussion with Parent/Guardian Book Now
- Group 11/2 day course, Multiple Intelligences Development Assessment, 2 hour Interview & 2 hour Verbal Report & discussion with Parent/Guardian – Limited to 6 people Book Now
- Group 11/2 day course, 2 hour Interview & 1 hour Verbal Report to Parent/Guardian on second day Book Now
Our System of Guidance over Individual 1 day or Group 11/2 day course comprising;
First Full day: Small mixed group of students.
- How to choose a career & course.
- Multiple Intelligences assessment taken online prior to first day (if selected)
- Personal profile session to explore experiences, interests, skills & talents.
- Aptitude test sessions to identify their thinking and learning strengths.
- Overview of all areas of Learning and the link with careers, followed by
- Career Indicator – opportunity to identify a number of careers which seem attractive. These will be discussed at the follow up interview.
Interview half day – Individual follow up:
- Discussion with student on interests, activities, ambitions and experiences. Comprehensive review of all areas of learning to explore and identify preferred Third Level & Training Options plus guidance on how to research and understand these. Feedback on their aptitudes (& MIDAS multiple intelligences development assessment, if selected) – these will be related to identified options. All this occurs in the first two hours.
- Parent or guardian then invited to join us for a Verbal Report on the emerging options & targets, aptitude results (& MIDAS if selected). Followed by Questions and Answer session.
The Verbal Report and Q&A session, plus memo notes on Learning Interests, Identified Options & Targets action plan and tasks will be in lieu of any written report.
NB. Please note: On making a booking for your son or daughter you indicate your consent to the above. BOOK NOW