Teacher Training Abroad

| No Comments

Revised EU rules for getting Teacher training from Jan 2011;

You must also complete any period of professional accreditation in the country of your training and get fully recognised as a qualified teacher before you seek recognition in another country.

This means if you start a teaching qualification abroad after 1st Jan 2011 you must go on to do your probationary year (usually) and get registered/recognised as a qualified teacher in that country before you return home.

see  http://bit.ly/aOSrSW

Leave a Reply