Have you ever sat down and thought about what you like to learn. Your choices should reflect your preferences. Success depends a lot on being interested, learning and becoming skilled in what you choose to pursue. Your level of interest and skill will be reflected in your ability to understand the problems, learn the jargon and do the tasks involved – you must learn the language of that course/career/job.
There are many kinds of language;
- for Communication – written or spoken, or for Literature,
- for Art / Craft / Design,
- for understanding Human behaviour,
- for Music,
- for Business,
- for Mathematical sciences including the maths of business,
- for Life sciences,
- for Physical sciences,
- for Technologies of all sorts including ICT, etc
- for Technical Crafts & more.
Do we all speak the same language? Each topic, subject, discipline, job or career has it’s own language. Which do you want to use, know and work with?
Act on the wise words of Ludwig Wittgenstein —
“The limits of my language mean the limits of my world”
Find your language for understanding, knowing, communicating & performing in this challenging and wonderful world.
This way you’re more likely to find happiness, success & fulfillment in what you do.